Full-time Business Analyst @T&G Matthews LLC
4400 Potter Road, Stallings, NC 28104
· Assists the Purchasing Department in analyzing and documenting Business requirements for processes and systems.
· Provides technical or specialist subject matter support to the National Buying Department.
· Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
· Analyses category, supplier and product performance.
· Extracts and interprets data patterns in order to translate findings into actionable outcomes.
· Triangulates data to validate and support Value Chain project activities.
· Utilizes data visualization tools to effectively communicate business insights.
· Manages the efficient and accurate flow of information, with internal/external parties ensuring an ongoing understanding of current issues, proposing/taking action where appropriate.
· Prepares and submits reports and forecasts as requested by the Manager Value Chain Optimization.
· Presents tools, insights and proposals to all business levels including senior leadership.
· Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
· Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, Python, as well as Excel Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills.
· Initiative to develop tools, data collection processes, and data management systems.
Minimum Master’s Degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Economics
How to apply
Please send your resume to Liu, Hui, firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.