591 River Hwy Suite A, Mooresville, NC 28117
· Develop and implement service plans that outline specific initiatives to increase return visits.
· Inspire teamwork among managers to build guest counts, sales and earnings through providing a superior dining experience for the guest.
· Manage beverage costs and monitor to ensure that all beverages are properly pre-checked and accounted for.
· Control day-to-day finances and review financial reports.
· Take appropriate actions with the goal of improving the restaurant's financial performance.
· Develop restaurant's operating budget with General Manager and Executive Chef.
· Assist the Executive Chef with managing operational costs against the restaurant budget.
Minimum Master’s Degree in Finance and Accounting.
At least 2 years working experience as Financial Manager.
How to apply
Please send your resume to Liu, Hui, email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.