Full-time Marketing Research Analyst @ Henry Tongzhao USA Consulting Inc
Marketing Research Analyst
1609 W Valley Blvd, Suite 218, Alhambra, CA 91803
· Collect and data on customer demographics, preferences, and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting demand for business consulting services.
· Conduct research for business opportunities in target markets to assist clients seeking to invest and expand their businesses.
· Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
· Devise and evaluate methods and testing procedures for collecting data through surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires; and design surveys for existing and prospective clients and analyze survey results for statistical significance.
· Forecast and track the business consulting industry’s marketing and sales trends based on industry and internal data.
· Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
· Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
· Perform financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis, and prepare reports and presentations on financial models using all collected and relevant market data.
· Use statistical and quantitative analysis tools to determine the company’s position in the industry and marketplace.
· Minimum master’s degree in marketing, business or related.
· At least two years of marketing research analyst working experience.
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.