940 Market St Ste 122, Fort Mill, SC 29708
· Track all contacts to ensure frequent and ongoing interactions and follow up through phone calls, mailing s, etc.
· Provide compelling communication to potential Guests about the brand, facility, and menu.
· Follow up to answer questions, address concerns, and secure commitments.
· Meet with guests to show facilities, develop menus and offer other services such as audio/visual, entertainment etc.
· Develop agreements, menus, and event orders.
· Enter events into Open Table reservation system and review event schedule with host.
· Coordinate event menus with the Chef to ensure proper inventories and item availability and confirm prior to event final reservation counts and menu.
· Coordinate room set up with Managers and servers to ensure that specifications meet the guests' expectations and assist as needed.
· Meet and greet all parties upon arrival for the scheduled event to review arrangements.
· Oversee event execution through entrée service whenever possible to ensure proper timing and complete guest satisfaction.
· Conduct a post-event follow up and to inquire about repeat bookings.
· Coordinate all bookings with the General Manager to ensure maximum restaurant sales and profitability.
· Create monthly calendars with all contracted and pending events and communicate upcoming needs to managers and chefs.
Minimum Master’s degree in Business, Hospitality Management.
How to apply
Please send your resume to Liu, Hui, email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.