Full-time General Manager @ Jacksonville Food Group Inc
209 Freedom Way, Midway Park, NC 28544
The General Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, overseeing the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, and achieving profit goals. Detailed job descriptions are as follow:
· Increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
· Supervise financial activities (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll activities in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
· Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas and ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
· Ensure consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
· Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
· Ensure positive guest service in all areas and respond to complaints by taking any and all appropriate actions.
· Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
· Interview potential employees and direct hiring, supervision, development and, when necessary, termination of employees.
· Provide ongoing feedback to employees and establish performance expectations by conducting performance reviews.
· Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs.
At least 2 years working experience of General Manager or Operation Manager.
How to apply
Please send your resume to Lin, Mao Sheng, email@example.com
with the position you are applying for in the subject line.