Full-time Marketing Manager @T&G Matthews LLC
Updated: Feb 18
4400 Potter Road, Stallings, NC 28104
The company is looking for a marketing manager to ensure that grocery marketing activities stay on budget and on schedule.
· Assist to develop comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long-range, to support supermarket sales and revenue objectives.
· Develop the company's online and digital presence to increase organic traffic.
· Organize and execute online and digital campaign.
· Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
· Creative Marketing and Social Media skills.
· Conduct market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of supermarket products.
· Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
· Negotiates contracts for marketing services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
· Identify and build relationships with online bloggers and influencers, partners and public relation teams to build brand relevance and gifting across all social media channels.
· Structure creative deals and leverage the brand to generate exponential brand awareness.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
At least 1 year working experience of marketing or related.
How to apply
Please send your resume to Liu, Hui, email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.